- All topics
- Industry Insights
- Industry trends
- Knowledge Base
- New release
- Piano news
- Press releases
Continuing our push of integrating with leading digital content platforms, Tinypass now offers a pay per view (PPV) solution for live broadcasts powered by Toronto-based OnyxServers. Onyx provides an intuitive platform for setting up, managing, and delivering live broadcasts and hosted videos using its fast Media Delivery Network (MDN) and the latest in streaming technology.
OnyxServers and Tinypass provides a cross platform live broadcasting and paywall solution that works across all major devices. Additional advantages include:
- No need for content owners to create merchant accounts as Tinypass handles all aspects of payment processing.
- Offering limited time access or recurring subscriptions.
- Accepting payment using all of the major credit cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, or even Bitcoin.
- Managing user accounts via Tinypass.
- Generating detailed analytics on broadcasts, revenue, conversion rates, etc.
- Protecting broadcasts from theft using OnyxServers security measures.
- Allowing viewers to “gift” content to family and friends, and offer discounted trial periods.
A step-by-step guide to getting up and running with Onyx and Tinypass is available here.