Piano Academy is Back For Winter 2020
In 2020, we launched Piano Academy, a three-month virtual semester focused on a favorite topic here: starting and growing a subscription business. We were overjoyed to have welcomed so many attendees from around the globe, as well as spotlighted a number of global publishers, agencies and brands.
We’re excited to announce that Piano Academy is back and with a vengeance.
Over three action-packed days, we’ll share stories, content and masterclasses from publishers around the globe, including Forbes, Business Insider, The Daily Beast, Harvard Business Review, TechCrunch and many more.
Over the course of three days, we’ll cover hot topics such as:
- How local and national publications are transforming their businesses through reader revenue
- Pricing and Paywalls: What strategy is right for your business?
- Post-Pandemic Retention: How publishers can retain readers in post-COVID surges
- Using Data to be Dynamic in Onsite Experiences
- Preparing for Third-Party Cookie Deprecation
- Cutting Customer Churn with Data
- The State of the Industry
Between March 9th through March 11th from 9:00 am to 1:00pm each day, we promise to feature tons of guest speakers and great content and bring lots of learnings to your inbox and social feeds.