Piano Academy Live Returns to Paris in 2023
Piano is thrilled to welcome our ever-growing community of visionary clients and prospects back to Paris for our annual Piano Academy Live customer conference.
This year’s event will be held November 14-16 at the NEWCAP Event Center and features an extraordinary slate of presentations and breakout sessions, exclusive networking experiences, an unforgettable evening party, and so much more. As always, Piano Academy Live is complimentary for our attendees.
During the conference, we’ll examine the challenges that organisations across a wide spectrum of industries currently face in their pursuit of increasing customer lifetime value. Over the course of two days, we’ll hear from dozens of today’s preeminent thought leaders who are revolutionising solutions to these challenges, and we’ll share the many ways in which Piano is helping our clients do the same.
Featured speakers at this year’s event include:
- Selma Stern, CCO, Fortune Media
- Marc Isler, Chief Revenue Officer, Tamedia
- Chris Corderoy, Chief Technology Officer, The Independent
- Sarah Barth, Senior Subscription & Conversion Manager, Funke
- Michel Bieze, Senior Digital Analyst, Shell Recharge
- Tomasz Gaweł, Managing Director of Paid Content, Ringier Axel Springer Polska
- Lise-Ann Brennan, Director of Technology, The Telegraph
- Jérémy Lacoste, Head of Acquisition, Analytics & CRM Marketing, Meilleurtaux
- Sam Shedden, Head of Customer Loyalty, National World
- Simon Hill, Product Director - Digital Subscriptions, Newsquest
- …and many more.
As an added benefit, we will also offer an intensive, full-day product training course for pre-registered conference attendees on 14 November.
To learn more about Piano Academy Live and to register for this year’s event, please visit the Piano Academy website.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris!